SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.

Sunday, July 28, 2013

God have better plan

Everytime something bad happen, i always think it happen for a reason..ada hikmah di sebalik setiap kejadian..but sometimes i just cant find a good reason behind what happen..because what can i feel is just pain and tears..i always ask is it true there is always a good reason behind everything that happen?? But i have faith in Allah swt..i know he knows what is the best for everyone.. Sometimes we dont know what is the best for us..we just want something that can make us happy..but it doesnt mean that is the best for us..he gave us rain when we hope for the sun shine..but we dont know later on he gave us a beautiful rainbow..
All this while, i keep on searching for good reasons of what have happen to me..but i can only see tears in my eyes..but now i know..he want me to wait patiently until the right time comes..and at that time, the happiness that i get is more than what i want..its worth waiting for..because now i can smile again..
I never thought a small word, a single message would change my world.. And i wouldnt ask anything anymore..its already enough for me..because i already get my smile again..

Thank you, Allah..for listening my prayer..
Thank you my old friend.. Because you have give me back my smile..
There is nothing i want more..

No comments:

Post a Comment